Why real traders choose Trademetria
Monitor multiple metrics on multiple accounts
More than 30 trading metrics to understand your trading habits. Our system will detect:
- Whether you churn, exit too fast, hold losers, trade toxic instruments and more
- Whether you are better sticking to longs, shorts, daytrading or swing trading
- Whether you will be making money in the next 100 trades or 30 days
- Daily trading patterns that can ruin your career
View your past performance anytime
Supercharge your trading history. Get pnl reports by:
- Date (e.g. give me all trades from 2013-2014)
- Instruments (e.g. give me all trades on AAPL, ESZ16, EURUSD)
- Strategies (e.g. give me all breakout trades)
- And much more
Your trading performance through beautiful charting
Advanced reporting for:
- Tracking equity growth by date, time, instruments and more
- Intraday events (the daytrader report)
- Longs, shorts, wins, losses, you name it
- Best times to trade, best market conditions, best instruments, best strategies
More Trading Journal Features & Benefits
Track open positions
Don't you hate logging in to 4 different brokers to find out how much you are up? Our system consolidates all your open equities positions in a single screen.
Trading journal made easy
Forget your cumbersome trading spreadsheet. Full WYSIWYG HTML editor to log your trading events, emotions and behaviors.
Import manually, by csv or custom files. We work with most top trading platforms and brokers to easily import your trades.
Set account goals, add your own commissions, custom fees and have full control of your trading business.
Organize your backtests, view future pnl projections, segregate pnl by longs, shorts, instruments, compute and add fees to your backtesting reports.
Our trading journal is suitable to forex and the US markets, but it can work with any exchange depending on how your data is entered. Visit our help page for a full list of supported instruments.
Trusted by thousands of traders, investors, brokers and platforms
Have a trading firm?
Increase trader retention, ROI and stay on top of your firm's results.